Amber Mohr developed the brand after being nicknamed a Mother Pumper by one of her boot camp clients. Teaching boot camp at eight months pregnant, and performing burpees along side her recruits took away every excuse they could have come up with in the midst of the physical challenges the workouts created. She is no stranger to life’s challenges and she has always maintained an attitude of perseverance.
Amber's birthday is November 12th and she wants to tighten up her goals and make some changes to her body. The best part is she wants to take you along for the ride!
Here is what she is offering:
- CHEAP – $60 . . . that’s only $1 per day! I have never offered a program this affordable
- A progressive lifting program and cardio PLUS I will share with you my specific workouts each day. You can choose the group program, my workout or pick the pieces from both.
- A meal plan will be provided, BUT more importantly . . . I will show you how to calculate your specific calorie needs and your macro needs to meet your goals. You can use that information to tweak the provided meal plan OR create your own meal plan from scratch!
- Daily accountability! I want everyone to take a daily picture . . . YES – DAILY! When we accumulate all sixty pictures into a short video you will see an amazing time elapsed transformation
- Private Facebook Group where you can stay encouraged with fellow challengers AND all of the Mother Pumper trainers will be in this group too, so you’ll have eight certified professionals who can help answer questions and offer basic guidance.